Thank you for your interest in viewing my resume. Below is a download link to download my resume in either the .DOCX or .PDF resume file formats:
2015 – Present PawByte, Portagae, IN Software Engineer
- Managed GitHub, community and official sites.
- Analyzed hundreds of online orders from big box retail orders and identify unusual activity, fraud and illegal activity.
- Deep dived into AWS and Cloud related businesses to prevent illegal and unauthorized creation of AWS, Email and Cloud servers.
- Identified new and changing fraud trends.
- Tech Support in Chicago Public Libraries
- Provide technical support for patrons of Chicago Public Libraries and teach local tech classes.
- Heavy use of multi-tasking for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Planned conference, logistics and guest speaker lead contact.
- Lead fundraiser for conference.
- Maintained and monitored computer laboratories at UIC.
- Resolved client requests/tickets as well as repair student and client computers and assisted with software installation.
- Instructed for after school programs in Chicago Public Schools.
- Assisted in counseling and mentoring of students.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Answering and receiving phone calls and email
- Keyboarding: 65 WPM
- Press Writing
- Audio Recording
- MYSQL, PHP, HTML and CSS.
- Git: Bitbucket, GitHub & Gitlab
- Full Stack: Angular & Springboot
- WordPress Administration
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 & 11.
- Linux: Linux Mint, Debian, Ubuntu
- Computer Maintenance & Repair
Graduated 2013 University of Illinois at Chicago, Bachelors Degree
Major: Political Science
Awards and Other Achievements
- Guest speaker at ProIndieDev Conference in March 2018.
- 2nd Place in Men Against Sexual Violence Bystander Intervention 2012 Film Contest at UIC.
- Association for Computing Machinery Student Chapter at UIC member
- Linux Users Group Student Chapter at UIC member
References available upon request.